Question
Posted by: vidya | 2010/11/02

tension

I''m a 22 yr old girl.! I''ve seen in porn movies girls squirting loads of cum after masturbation! But no matter how much i try i''m not able to replicate it! Why?

this requires large amounts of exercise, practice and training. in this sense, rather than being natural, it is just an anomoly found in porn movies.

4
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/04

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: BANG | 2010/11/02

as far as i know, every women differs! and some of them can manage that while others cant!

Reply to BANG
Posted by: a man | 2010/11/02

What a pathetic comment from Nice guy, so childish. There is NO age limit for masturbation, it starts in the teens and carries on thorough your entire life, even in a committed relationship.

Reply to a man
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/11/02

You need to relax it will happen.

Reply to Horny Guy