Question
Posted by: tense | 2009/07/17

tense

I nees some advise on what to use/drink to make my mind relax when having sex with my boyfriend. i have noticed that the reason 4me not to have orgasm is that i tend to be tense and i in that case loose concentrartion . i would usually drink a glass or red wine but i dont want to do that all the time. any suggestions of pills i can get over the counter.

nothing you take over the counter is going to relax you suffciently - anyway chemicals are not the answer. you need to work out why you are getting tense during sex and deal with it. see a sexologist