Question
Posted by: Liz | 2010-04-11

Tennis Elbow

I dont know if I''m in the right section. I was diagnosed with tennis elbow 3 weeks ago first time eve I have had such a problem. My doctor prescribed anti inflamotary''s but they havent helped. I cant even life an empty cup. My doctor did mention if the pain persists I must have a cortisone injection, I really dont know if I want to go that route, please help me what else can be wrong or what should I do !

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Liz,
What ever you do don't have a cortisone injection. Consult your nearest osteopath www.osteogoodhealth.com for the best management of tennis elbow. Avoid overgripping when holding and carrying items. In the meantime apply digital pressure along the forearm tendons 2-10 cm below the site of pain. Do not rub the site of pain.

1
Posted by: Liz | 2010-04-12

Thank you so much for the advice !

Regards Liz

Reply to Liz