Question
Posted by: Cal | 2008/06/10

Tennis elbow

Hi there,
Just wondering what the most effective treatment for tennis elbow is?
Is it best to see a physio or a chiro?
Thanks a mil.

H Cal

If you know for a fact that it's tennis elbow, then the best exercise to treat it is a wrist exercise (because the tendons that attach to the elbow also attach to the wrist). The one to do is one where you hold a very light weight in your hand, with your forearm flat on a table, wrist off the edge. Then you lift and lower the weight (could be a cellphone to begin with) up and down, making sure you drop below the level of the table. My advice is to do this 3 times a day, and do 3 sets of 10 each time you do it.

2
Posted by: Jean | 2008/06/12

Google "tennis elbos" there are some pretty intresting facts, what to do what not to do and so on.

Reply to Jean | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Gino | 2013/08/18

Need help to cure my tennis elbow. Any suggestions and recommended best practice.