Posted by: happiness | 2011-05-26

tendonitis and coccyx issues

Hi there,

I recently went to a dr about my leg which has been having a constant pain every time I move it and a general ache, its in the upper thigh near the groin. I had xrays and apparently its tendonitis. I''ve had it for months now and it just won''t go away, what can I do? Secondly, will physiotherapy help with my bent coccyx? I fell on it a few years ago and its now at a 90• c angle. Its sore every day. Please advise me what I can possibley do to stop being sore every day! Pain meds don''t help.

Thank you kindly :)

I sugggest that you consult an orthopaedic surgeon. Physiotherapy might assist to alleviate your symptoms due to the bent coccyx.