Question
Posted by: Me | 2011/12/07

tenderness / slight discomfort Bladder

I have slight discomfort when urinating (inside) like something is being pulled in a straight line in my bladder area down to my urethra. No burning. No cloudy urine. No blood in urine. Ever so slight cramping-like discomfort, but nothing major. I am female and just finished my periods yesterday. Any ideas ?

You can use Naproxen 275 mg, three times daily. This feeling might be due to your menstruation but if the symptoms persists for longer than two days, I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and urine test.