Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/02

tender skin

I wonder if you possibly know what could be causing my skin to feel tender. My right leg is quite painful today, it is not a bruise, or a musclular pain. It is hard to describe, but the actual skin feels very tender. Is this something to do with circulation of blood?

Dear Anonymous
It could be irritation of a skin nerve causing this, some viral infections also start off with a tender feeling to the skin. If it persists, let your Doctor have a look to see if there is a nerve pinching somewhere? Try an anti-inflammatory like Neurofen if you are not allergic to it?