Question
Posted by: JV | 2010/11/09

Tender lymph nodes and jaw pain

The glands in my neck are tender. My jaw on both sides are sore. It is painful when I open my mouth wide. My ears are sore inside.

I do not have a stiff neck. I do not have a headache. I''m not feverish.

I feel very tired. though. My throat feels " thick and numb"  when I touch it with my fingers.. My tonsils have been removed as a child.

What can this be? (I''m a 32-year old male. My wisdom teeth are intact.)

Hallo JV
swollen glands are almost always due to an infection in the head or throat area. You may have an infection in the ears, sinuses or salivary glands.
Inflammation of the TM joints (between the jaw and the skull just before your ears) can also cause sore ears and jaw pain.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/09

Hallo JV
dr Bets