Question
Posted by: Eyezore | 2009/07/17

Tender Eye &  Cold Sore

I frequently (at least every month) develop a tenderness on and under my right eye. This usually further leads to me developing a cold sore.

What could be the cause of this? &  How can i prevent it further?

I did visit the dr last month for an asthma checkup, and explained this to him, he then told me he wont give me medication for it, i just need to relax. but surely if it recurs there is something wrong?

please advise me

thank you

ps: keep up the good work

I suggest that you get a second opinion, as there is excellent medication available to treat the cold sore, i.e. Zelitrex tablets and Acyclivir cream.