Question
Posted by: K | 2010/08/16

tender breasts

I am on minulette. Should i be getting tender breasts before a period? I thought that when one is on the pill, one doesnt get PMS symptoms. I never used to get these symptoms before. Should I change my pill as I get older? Im 44 and I do take medication for hypertension. Doc says Minulette is fine (low dose) for my hypertension. Should I stop the pill and try something else now?

Hallo K
One can get PMS symptoms on the pill. You can use the pill for another year or so but as you grow older, it may be better to go for a sterilization or use something like the Mirena IUD as your risk for heart disease, strokes and Deep vein thrombosis increases with age.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/16

Hallo K