Question
Posted by: Cat | 2008/10/17

Tender breasts

I had a hysterectomy in 1999. My womb, ovaries and cervix was removed, and after the operation I went on Premirin (maroon pill) until nov'  2003 when I underwent a heart operation(8 bypasses) and suffer from ischemic heart . I had to discard Premirin because of my condition. Since then I have had sore breasts and don'  t even wear a bra because of tender breasts.< br>  I saw a Gynecologist in 2005 who gave me a prescription for Everol 50 but it hasn'  t cured the problem. I am not allowed to take anything that runs trough my blood and Premirin makes the blood thick and will also cause problems. Please could you recommend a cure or something to make it not so tender? I have no lumps, breasts are soft. I have also become obese..I am now only 54. Please help. < br> Thank you Doctor

Dear Cat

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Due to your medical history, as well as a obvious hormonal imbalance, I strongly recommend that you consult an endocrynologist (hormone specialist), in order for him/her to do a full examination and possible blood test, to start you on the correct treatment.

Kind regards