Question
Posted by: yolandi | 2011/09/20

Tender breast

I have pain in my left breast for some time now and it seems to get worse. I can''t even touch my breast its so sore. I use to breast feed my kids up until they were about 2 years and they did bite me, I did get infection from that, my breast was swollen and red and very sore. And my youngest is now almost 7 years and ever since I stopped breast feeding her my breast was always tender, but my left side is the worst. I can''t feel any lumps, what can it be and could it be serious?

This is not a gynae question. I would suggest that you see your GP to assess the problem.

1