Question
Posted by: wvw | 2010/09/20

Tender Breast

I would like to know for the past two weeks my breasts are very tender speciale my nipples not my whole breast I have been sick with Diaree &  also vomiting first week the doctor told me i had diaree i was book of work &  feeling very sick Now 1 week after i had no diaree I started again but this time the weared feeling around my belly &  then Vomiting the whole night I want to now if you think i can be pregnant

If you have missed a period, pregnancy is a possibility.You don't say where in your cycle you are so it is difficult to comment on the tender breasts.

1