Question
Posted by: Paddy | 2008/09/03

Tender boobs

I am very concered about my wife as she has been complaining about very tender and painfull boobs for the past 3 weeks. She has recently been to the gynea for issues relating to HPV and had a small op due to some damage on her cervix. She is currently stop (in the past 2 day) takeing her pill-Jasmin and has started or stoped taking any other medication. We thought she might be pregnant and took a pregnancy test wich came up negative. Please could you offer us some advice, we are at our wits end.
Thank you kindly concerned husband

It sounds hormonal. This can occur after stopping the Pill but it seems that the problem started while she was still on the Pill. I would suggest that she checks her breasts for any lumps, waits a while and sees her doctor if it persists.