Question
Posted by: taylor | 2009/11/24

tempted

HI

I am inlove with my neighbours husband who flirts with me infront and behind his wife' s back. He doesn' t know this but i try to ignore it his playfull ways. i know im not suppose to go there but his not making it any easy for me either. i am not stupid to go that way but how do i make this feeling go away, already tried other things like abstaining but not helping.

Why do people ( especially, it appears, women ) fall for someone who flirts with them ? You and he are married, and if he's happy to flirt with you while married to her, he'll be happy to flirt with anyone else - you KNOW he wouldn't be any more faithful to you than he already is to her.
Ignore i completely, avoid him, and keep reminding yourself that this is a fisherman dangling his bait, and he has no more consideration for your feelings and fate than a fisherman has for the fish

4
Posted by: TAYLOR | 2009/11/24

THANK YOU, GOOD ADVICE

Reply to TAYLOR

I think u need to put him in his place, he is just using u and once he gets what he wants he will move on.

Run!!!!

Posted by: Bee | 2009/11/24

Well if his flirting with you in front of her, I wonder how many other women he flirts with in front ofher and behind her back, like at work etc. He clearly has no respect for his wife, and will not learn to respect you once you get with him.

Reply to Bee