Question
Posted by: anne | 2011/12/20

temptation

I have accepted that a guy is not into me coz I do all the chasing, but the question now is how do I let go of him? What do I do so that I am not tempted to sms/call him. He is on Whatsapp, so I check when he was last online etc. It is driving me nuts!!

Remove yourself from Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter and any other forums through which you can contact him or he can contact you. For centuries, people have managed very well to live without these arrificial gadgets/ Discuss this situation with your parents and any sensible friends you might have. Stop chasing him - if you need to chase him, he not only doesn't want to be with you, but someone who seems so needy as to be chasing, is a HUGE turn-off for guys, indeed for most people. Erase his number from your phone and anywhere else you have it.
Then get BUSY with anything else - house chores, hobbies, sports, any physical activity, anything that holds your attention and doesn't leave you time to think of him.
This will pass far quicker than you can imagine, and before long you'll wonder why you ever paid attention to him.
Don't be so desperate, and take your time. You're worth far more than someone who needs to be run after.

3
Posted by: bron | 2011/12/21

Get involved with other activities. Nothing is more off-putting than clinginess and obsession. You will only erode your selfworth and dignity by chasing after someone who clearly has other interests.

Reply to bron

Posted by: Adult | 2011/12/20

concentrate on obtaining the best matric you can get. when you are grown up start dating. this will involve real time face to face interactions not social networking

Reply to Adult