Question
Posted by: Alan Strang | 2011-07-26

Temporary penile lengthening/enlargement

Good morning doctor. I am not asking you now how one could lengthen the penis permanently as I know that it cannot be done (even surgical procedures don''t seem to be all that effective)... What I would like to know is whether it is possible to temporarily make the penis seem longer and larger, e.g. by using drugs to increase blood flow to and in the penis? I have to appear naked in a stage play (" Equus" ) - please don''t tell me that size doesn''t matter and that technique during sex is most important - I KNOW all of this is true, I don''t dispute it &  I''m okay with the size of my penis ordinarily - my penis looks large and long when there is blood flow in it but 99% of the time, if I take down my pants, it''s shrivelled up, and this is not the aesthetic I want to present to the audience (&  I can''t rub it briefly in front of the audience to make it look presentable before taking off my pants OBVIOUSLY). So, back to my question, is there a drug that can increase blood flow to the penis to make my penis look as though it''s slightly aroused and what type of doctor might be able to help in this regard? Or is there any other way to make the penis look larger temporarily (i.e. for a day or so)???

Very weird question, I know, but please HELP!!!!

Alan

I think you're focussing on the wrong part ! I wonder whether directors actually audition people's parts for this particular part ? I suspect the play works best with a good actor who is not especially awesomely well-endowed, otherwise it would distract at least some of the audience. As I recall in the film of Equus, playing opposite Richard Burton ( over-acting as usual ) the young actor was rather impressively well hung, but his acting skills were so impressive that this was largely over-looked by the audience. And interestingly he is now as a much older man, highly successful in a BBC TV series as a spymaster, and fully clothed.
What matters is how well you portray the complex character. One could argue that the nudity of the actor in some key scenes is important to the play, but it's about being exposed and vulnerable rather than physically impressive.
Most men, are much smaller when not sexually aroused than when erect, and more so when anxious or cold ( as you are likely to be on-stage ). And that's fine. This is a serious and moving play, not a strop show. Remember Harry Potter / Daniel Radcliff recently played this role on Broadway, and apparently made an excellent imporession though not especially well hung. That was not what the audience was paying attention to. Indeed, if they are, it suggests the production and the actor are failing really badly.
Actually, nothing would meet the need you describe, and fortunately you don't need it.

2
Posted by: Kelly | 2011-07-26

lol what kind of stage play is this...

Why not get someone else to play the part or perhaps wear skin colour underpants to give the appearnce that you naked only and not really get naked...

Reply to Kelly