Question
Posted by: Col | 2011/08/10

Temporary darker vision in one eye

I have experienced a Temporary darker vision in one eye (left) on a number of occassions now. It always happens in the dark. Once i have turned out the light or if I wake up in the dark. My left eye vision is sometimes darker than the right. I have also been experiencing dizzy spells on and off. Could they be related and is it something I should be concerned about?
Thanks Doc

Col

I suggest that you consult an opthalmologist as soon as possible. There are conditions like retinal detachment that can cause visual disturbances and these possibilities have to be investigated. The dizziness can be a related symptom.