Question
Posted by: mack | 2011/11/23

Temper

I dont know what is wrong with me i have a bad temper lately i get irritated for nothing i become silent and just dont want to talk to anybody every little thing irritates me Do you think there is something wrong with me should i go and see somebody

As the others say, this can happen early in a depression, or just when one recognizes the sum total of stupidity and wickeness in the news.
If this persists, and grows to the point that it interferes with your ability to enjoy work, home life and relationships, then it's worth seeing a shrink for an assessment and a discussion of treatment options

3
Posted by: Similar | 2011/11/23

l feel like that everytime l read a newpaper.

Reply to Similar
Posted by: Purple | 2011/11/23

I feel like that when a bout of depression starts.

Reply to Purple