Question
Posted by: crzy | 2010/09/06

temper

I suffer with Bipolar, have been admitted to mental Hospitals often, my latest problem, my short temper, more irritated then usual, im 52 could it be change of life as i also have night sweats and hot flushes.

Meds i use is welbutrin xl 300 and concerta 38mg and drink 2mg alzam at night, I hate myself and other people irritate me, i have hardly got patience for anything or any body, my memory is so bad like its never been before. Im scared im going to lose my husband, kids and friends due to this tantrums HELP!!

It'd be wise to discuss this with the doctors treating you currently. Sometimes irritability and bad temper is part of depression within bipolar disorder ; you're right it could also be related to menopause and hormonal changes. It can also be a side-effect of some meds, alone or in interaction. This is why a doc who knows all these details of you, could best assess the most likely cause right now. The memory loss is something that needs to be assessed soon, too, to clarify which of so many possible, causes, would need to be dealt with.

1