Posted by: concerned hubby | 2008-12-19

tell tale signs of bi-sexualtiy

Have been married for almost 14 years. Had a good overall relationship and sexual relationship with my wife.(or so I thought) Always thought things were working out well until one day she decided that she had had enough and she wanted out for a variety of reasons. While we were married, I often asked her to shave herself as I wanted to experience a shaved V. she never did oblige as she said it was unnatural.
When she left, she went and stayed at another woman’  s house (supposedly her best buddy).
We have now been back together for about six months and the first thing that I noticed after a few days was that she was clean shaven. Some of her mannerisms have also changed she is in continuous contact with this other woman and still visits her regularly. A few weeks later I asked her why she is now shaving and her reply was that it (the hair) was getting in the way. I never said anything at the time, but having thought about this for a while I am beginning to wonder if she has been having a sexual relationship with this friend of hers.
I would appreciate some feedback from woman who have experienced this kind of behavioural change please.

Dear concerned hubby
Relationships are built on trust ,respect and love . If you suspect that your partner has changed her view on shaving her pubic area explore why this has happened.
If you have doubts about her orientation please explore that issue with your partner or if you are worried that you may not be able to do so you could consult with a sexologist or counsellor to help with the difficulty.

Posted by: concerned hubby | 2008-12-22

I have tried to discuss this with her, but she responds very defensively and avoids the subject. Am i able to contact you in this regard to discuss this matter further or alternatively please provide me with contact number of a sexologist in JHB. Thank you.

Reply to concerned hubby