Question
Posted by: concerned hubby | 2009-01-22

tell tale signs of bi-sexuality

Are there any married guys who have found out that there wives are bi-sexual. if so, how did you find out and how did you handle the situation?

no comment

5
Posted by: concerned hubby | 2009-01-23

Thanks Bill.
Which Doc are you specifically referring to that you say i should post it to?

Reply to concerned hubby
Posted by: Bill | 2009-01-23

Went and read your other post, there obviously hasn' t been a bisexual expert around for some time they should close the forum the and avoid people wasting time! I started shaving about a year ago (don' t even know why) and shortly after that my wife surprised me one night and had joined the shaved club much to my delight! So I am not sure if there is anything to worry about, she might just have seen that her friend does it and also decided to do it. And asking her if she is Bi might upset the whole situation. I think you should do another post asking the doc directly and in the same detail you did on the other post, then he will give you a very good response, check his credentials on the site he will know how you should handle it
Good luck!!!!!

Reply to Bill
Posted by: concerned hubby | 2009-01-23

Yes, there is a faith issue here.
But refer to posting 104 under the Bisexual, gay listing for my previous posting
any other input would be appreciated.

Reply to concerned hubby
Posted by: Bill | 2009-01-22

Man that would be a dream come true for me! I would handle it by asking her how soon her friend could come over and visit! It is a lot better than having a wife attracted to another man, I think you needn' t worry about a thing unless it is a cultural or faith issue.
Enjoy!!!

Reply to Bill
Posted by: RP | 2009-01-22

What makes you think she is bi? Many woman can stray both ways but it does not mean they are gay as such. Takes more than a kiss to be bi )

Reply to RP