Question
Posted by: Andre | 2010/11/26

Tell tale orgasm signes of woman

Apart form the heavy breathing, screaming and scratching. What sign are you on the look out for to know your woman is having an orgasm?
I must admit I can not always feel the rythmic contractions inside her with my boner.

The average orgasm for a woman last about 20s. There is an initial spasm of the muscles surrounding the outer third of the vagina, followed by a series of rhythmic contractions, usually 5 to 8 in number. During orgasm there may be contraction of the abdominal muscles, neck and face muscles and sometimes contraction of the muscles in the feet. There is an increase in heart rate and blood pressure and hyperventilation. Some women experience a 'sex flush', a reddening of the skin on the trunk.

5
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/11/27

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Ph | 2010/11/26

Guys, please stop trying to find the mystery that should never be revealed. Take it from a girl who can win an Oscar for best actress... hands down. The other day my acquitance was asking why is it that I do not want sex with him after what he called " a hot steamy first time which took 45 minutes" . According to him, i had multiple orgasms and the tell tale signs were as follows, 1. We turned around the bed 3 times 2. I was holding his dreads so tightly and screaming 3. There were so many oh, ha (and i call this hallucinations) 4. Me calling his name etc. Well to summaries it, I told him the sex was pathetic

Reply to Ph
Posted by: Sadi | 2010/11/26

Tough question as many woman are masters of faking it...

Reply to Sadi
Posted by: realist | 2010/11/26

A definite give away that she is having an orgasm is when she calls out your brother''s name instead of yours.

Reply to realist
Posted by: Jubba | 2010/11/26

shaking and jerking and cleching her thighs together and throwing her head backwards

Reply to Jubba