Question
Posted by: anna | 2010-04-17

tell me pls!!!!!

hi.i am 19 years old girl.i have some problems pls help me.there r hair under my chin,on my nipples,back. i know this is a hormonal problem.i have bee to doctors for toooo may times but they say quite different things and different medicine.i dont trust anyone so i dont take them coz they just wanna try.but i knew a good one who told me to take diane-35 for 3 months and verospion.after that the hair on my nipples fell for some time,now it si the same.and also my breast is very small,a doc said it is coz its growth didnt continue and if i take right medicine it will get bigger.pls tell me what to do.pls pls!!

I can't tell what the problem is without a full assessment, including tests. There are a number of possible causes for increased hair growth. You will have to find a doctor that you trust and have the full assessment.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-04-20