Question
Posted by: Mark Blair | 2010-08-24

Tegritol

Hi Doc,

My name is mark blair, I have been diagnosed with Bipolar and have been put on tegritol, zoloft and seriqual. I am hesitant to continue my medication as I landed up in hospital due to cerebelum disorder which was caused by the tegritol.

I lost my sight and balance and I tried to get ahold of the doctor and to no avail he did not even contact me back or see if I was okay.

I am a person that suffers a lot with stress and have a problem coping with stress. My question is do I continue my meds and if so is there better doctors who actually are compassionate about the wellness of their patients.

Mark

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Mark,

ALWAYS 1st follow the advice of your Dr. They have much more info than I could. When it comes to stress reduction there are several things you can look at in the previous blogs or online re bipolar

Kindest,
Justin

3
Posted by: Dr Kennedy | 2010-08-26

Great advice above :)
Remember stress reduction bascically involves stopping the mind fretting about the past OR worrying about the future. and being in the moment. Perhaps you''ve heard the cheesy phrase -
THE PAST IS HISTORY,
THE FUTURE IS A MYSTERY
AND ALL WE''VE GOT IS THE PRESENT!
THAT''S WHY THEY CALL THIS MOMENT A GIFT :)

Reply to Dr Kennedy
Posted by: Stress Reduction Expert | 2010-08-26

Dear Mark,

Kindest,
Justin

Reply to Stress Reduction Expert
Posted by: caroline | 2010-08-25

people the most thing that can kill you is we usually relly on other people especially woman. We need to see life in different way stant for your self, life is not all about to have a man in your life and we should lean to except life the way it is. Lean to forgive your self and stop trying fix the past.

Reply to caroline