Question
Posted by: Pris | 2009/03/23

Teething baby

Hi doc, I have a sixteen months old baby she only have four teeth, and I have tried vidol and I am using Quma which the people also recomend as a good medication , but it does not help my child. Is there anything that I can use to help get her teeth? I am getting worried now. Is this normal that she take long to get teeth?

Expert ImagePharmacist

There is no medication to stimulate teething - Only time.

5
Posted by: my child is teething and he is only six months old | 2016/05/25

28

Reply to my child is teething and he is only six months old
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/24

Hi. What can we use for acid reflux and vomiting for a 1 month old. Is quma antacid safe?

Posted by: dinny | 2016/03/02

my baby girl is 10 months but she's not teething...so can i buy quma for her?

Reply to dinny
Posted by: Karabo | 2015/08/28

Honestly speaking i dont like quma its more a luxative then a teething medicine use carlpol n tee jel period i hav quma its beem sitting for months here it makes me use too many nappies

Reply to Karabo
Posted by: anikie | 2015/03/23

hhi doc my child is always biting things so and i think she is teething she's six months old and i think she's teething so i brought quma medicine for her dnt knw how it will work and also calpol

Reply to anikie