Question
Posted by: Bianca | 2011-09-05

Teenager - anxious

Hi, I sent a long email regarding my teenage son that is struggling to concentrate at school and that''s struggling to adapt to a new school and is anxious. I suggested some anxiety software program and wanted your opinion/feedback on it. I cannot seem to find this query listed anywhere. Did you receive it at all?

No. Except for some programs that have been properly developed and tested by experts in the UK ( and not generally easily available here ) I would be cautious about relying on a software program for managing anxiety. Maybe as part of a broader treatment plan, but not on its own.

1