teenage skin acnee extreme - oritane

what is the effects of Oritane hormonal tablets given for skin acnee in teenage girl

Expert ImageTeen expert

Please post yor question to our CyberDoc here at Health24 for medical advice

Hi I currently don't have an acne problem. I used to, but then my skin cleared up. But now I have blemishes from the acne I used to have. Will Oritane help me clear up my blemished skin and give me an even tone?

Posted by: shb | 2016-01-10

My daughter is 11 and has quite a lot of small pumpkes , I had acne too but mine starred at about 14. I had worse acne

Reply to shb

I used oritane two years ago but now i am experience pimples again though they are not bad lyk before.can i take oritane again?

Posted by: ISIS HEALTH | 2009-08-21

I can consult you on products that are life inportant to use while taking Oritane.

Contact me if you need help: paul(at)