Posted by: Karen | 2009-02-23

Teenage daughters underdeveloped breasts

My daughter is 15 she will be 16 in August. Round 14 her breasts started to develop along with all her friends, the nipples swell and the breast is just a big point really, well now she is 15 and a half and they are still at the same stage, all her friends have developed breast tissue and have the nice rounded shape and she has nothing just the swollen nipple really. This naturally is a huge concern to her, is this something that happens or does she need to see a doctor, perhaps the hormones ???

Thankk you so much for your time.

Does she have pubic hair and have her periods started?

Posted by: A | 2009-02-24

Mine haven' t changed since I was 13 (I' m 25 now) - some people just have smaller breasts than others and I think she' ll come to accept this as she grows up. If she doesn' t have any other hormonal issues, like lack of periods or something, it' s probably nothing to be worried about.

Reply to A