Question
Posted by: Elrina | 2010/09/20

Teenage daughter period

My daughter turned 15 in August and started with her period a week before she turned 13. In the beginning it was fairly regular but for the last 4 months she has not had her period at all. She is not pregnant.
Is this a cause for concern? Should I take her to a gynea to have it checked out?
She is experiencing minor discomfort/pain and explains it feeling like period pains.
Please advise.

Her periods should have regularised by now, so I would suggest that you take her to see a gynaecologist.

2

Posted by: ZOE | 2010/09/20

TAKE HER TO SEE THE GYNAE, SHE MIGHT HAVE A HORMONAL INBALANCE.

Reply to ZOE