Question
Posted by: Worried Mom | 2009/06/04

Teenage Daughter 6 months late

I do have twin daughters of 15. The one hven' t had her periods for six months. She use to have a normal cycle. She eats healthy, active in sport and not sexualy active at all. Should I be worried?

It is common to have irregular periods in teenagers. Give it a bit longer before taking her to see someone.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/05

Can be stress or PCOS or alike... No period means she hasnt ovulated. I would ask my gynae to check for polysistic ovaries... Im 27 and i wish id been diagnosed at 14 rathen than 21.... Good luck.