Question
Posted by: Lynnette Rosenthal | 2010/02/11

Teenage Acne / Pimples

My son has just turned 14 and about 2 months ago I had to take him to the Dr for treatment of the increasing amount of pimples on his skin
It started in his face, hairline and moved over to his chest and back. Despite my son drinking the medication (Minotabs) it just seems to be getting worse.
He is very self concious of it.
Its small little red bumps all over his chest, back and now starting on his legs and arms as well. Here and there a few bigger ones are also popping up with some blackheads in between.

Hallo Lynette
I think you should take your son to a dermatologist to start treating this early before it makes acne scars. He may be a candidate for Roaccutane.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/11

Hallo Lynette

Reply to cyberdoc