Question
Posted by: JB | 2012-03-15

Teen sex

I''m unable to get an orgasm via intercorse. I have been sexually active since I was 14. My boyfrend then forced me to give him oral sex and alway wanted viginal sex but I did not want to give him until I was almost 15 and I gave in. I was not properly wet my first time and he hurt me alot. He had sex with me a couple of times after that and I always had to take off the condom and get rid of it after he finished. He still forced me to give him oral more than he wanted sex. Will this have caused a psycological problem with me? My husband is a very caring and wonderfull man and I love him alot.

There are a number of reasons why women aren't able to reach orgasm, including: inadequate knowledge of their sexual response, fear of 'letting go' and what this might mean (e.g. some women are afraid of losing control), side effect of some medication (e.g. antidepressants), inadequate arousal, tiredness, etc. It may be that for you, your previous experience has prevented you from focusing on the pleasurable experiences and sensations associated when you and your husband are intimate. It may be a good idea to get further help or advice regarding this issue. For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-03-17

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Wow | 2012-03-15

You started at a really young age. I agree that it could have caused a psycological problem. Perhaps should should seek professional assistance.

Reply to Wow