Question
Posted by: Mikey | 2012/01/30

Teen sex

How do you deal with a teenage girl who seems to be highly sexual,
she''''s 15 turning sixteen and very attractive, and is my niece.
She has made several attempts to get with me, and i told her its not right and it''d be better if we not communicate with each other.

My problem is that i''m worried about her, her behavior doesn''t seem to be changing. She has told me that she has already had anal sex as well

any hints

It remains a difficult situation when someone you care for engages in risky behavior. Young people also tend to become sexually active at very young ages. The reality is that we are not always able to control the activities they engage in. What you could however do is to educate her with regard safety for herself and possible consequences – she needs to be informed as much as possible about Sexually transmitted diseases and ways to protect her. Furthermore information regarding appropriate behavior and inappropriate. The probability that her curiosity will increase is way higher than what it will decrease.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

4
Posted by: Mikey | 2012/02/02

I have tried all of the above to no avail.
Her parents are divorced and she doesn''t stay with either of them so that''s also an issue.
They do know of her behavior, as she has tried this before.
She refuses to talk to me after i turned her down, and instead throws remarks at me such as saying i''m gay and stuff.
At this moment i''m just a concerned uncle, who isn''t really sure what to do.
I''m starting to think i should just butt out and let life take its course

Reply to Mikey
Posted by: XXX | 2012/01/30

It is good that you are avoiding her advances otherwise you will be charged with rape.With regard to her behaviour,someone needs to have a very serious chat to her about the risks associated with sex,that is,not only pregnancy but all the diseases.
You might want to mention all of this to her parents.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: MUHAMMAD | 2012/01/30

Anal sex is gross &  disgusting the skin inside the anus is so thin that when the penis is thrusting it tears the inside of the anus which cause disease in that area dont do it.

Reply to MUHAMMAD
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/01/30

Reply to Sexologist