Posted by: Jeyma_23 | 2009-01-20

teen pregnancy question

My boyfriend and I practice unprotected sex and he usually pulls out. On january 1st- 4th he didn' t pull out at all. I have symptoms and now my period came but it came about 1 1/2 weeks early.
Could I be pregnant?

the pull-out technique is not a form of birth control as a small amount of semen is ejected during intercourse for lubrication. this pre-ejaculate is teaming with sperm and hence can make you pregnant. please take a pregnancy test and only use the pill/ condom as a means of contraceptive.

Posted by: Jono | 2009-01-22

I was a stupid teen once too. Got my gf pregnant when I was eighteen using the trusty (not!) withdrawel method.

Reply to Jono