Posted by: Baby B | 2009-09-01

Teen miscarriage

Good day
I just need some advice please, I have my neice aged 18 living with me , she had a miscarriage in february this year, just short after that she fell pregnant again, got beaten up by her uncles and aunt, came to live with me in June this yr, and i was under the impression that she`s still pregnant, cos i never till date saw any sign of monthly periods, when confronting her the other day, she told me that she is no longer pregnant due to the beating she got from her uncle, She told me when coming to stay with me in June she bled for like two weeks none stop, In July only two days, and now August only two days again,
Last night she was very feverish, and suffered from back pains, i tried to give her pain killers and she would`nt take it, told me that she cant take tablets , b.cos water will come out from underneath, until she has done the womb scrub, and this was adviced to her by the local clinic in our area, is there such a thing.

If she has had a miscarriage znd not had a womb scrape and now has a fever, she needs to see a doctor straight away.