Posted by: URSHEE | 2011-11-19

My son is 18 just finish with matric today,I have been aware that he has been messing around with dagga for some time now,and have tried talking to him,he says its only sometimes experimenting with friends,
I have also just gone through his bag an found a pink pill small hexigon shape I am sure its extacy,what do I do and how do I deel with this,if I take it he will just be mad I went into his bag,and properly get more,he is 18 now so I dont have much say,Im also a single parent.
I am so worried I know the dangers of this stuff through my past,lucky I stopped all this when I had kids(he does not know about all that I did when I was young,thats how I manage to see all the signs,through experience.)I was lucky to stop by myself before things got out of hand.I know teen experiment but I also know it can kill you,not everyone is lucky to excape.
Please help with advice. thank you

Expert ImageAddictions expert

you seem know quite a bit about addiction through your personal experiance please contact your nearest narcotics office or SANCA regional office.

Posted by: Mariacecilia | 2012-02-10

Hey Rachna you have been serheowd with a set of awards.Please check my recent post.:) Congratulations!

Reply to Mariacecilia