Posted by: Meme | 2009-10-01

Teen &  rugby

My 15 yrs old son is into sports, he runs,hockey and rugby. Now he says he wants to focus on rugby he wanst to buy muscle builder. I refused is there specific that he can take

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Meme

It always amazes me when people think that the answer is locked up in a bottle of magic stuff! Your child needs to eat more if he wants to gain muscle mass. Muscle mass products are for body builders who are already eating such a huge intake of food that their additional calories have to come from a drink otherwise they will feel that they are going to pop if they eat anymore – so, you may purchase it as expensive food to help your child gain weight, but the better healthier option is to simply just eat more – ask him to try it!

Take care.