Question
Posted by: Ramona Doriana | 2009/09/23

tears after orgasm

I don' t know why I haven' t asked any specialist about this before, but it has been bothering me for a long time.
I use to burst into tears VERY OFTEN one second after having an orgasm. (especially after masturbating) Sometimes when this happens I feel like all my troubles, fears pass by inside me like a slideshow.
I don' t really remember when it started, but it' s kind of embarrassing both for me and the partner.
What' s wrong with me and what can I do about it?

At orgasm, whether during masturbation or partner sex, there are hormonal surges and huge physical release. There are many different responses - some laugh, some get hungry, some sleep and yes, some cry. Some sources say it is similar to the emotional reactions before periods or after having a baby. Let your partner just hold you and give reassurance that it is not the partner's fault. Some people who have experienced previous sexual trauma may also respond very emotionally. If this isn't your case, relax and learn to accept your unique response. For more inforamtion visit the SA Sexual Health Assoc website: www.sexualhealth.co.za

1
Posted by: H | 2009/09/24

i READ THAT DURING ORGASM A LOT OF BLOOD FLOWS DOWN AND AWAY FROM THE BRAIN, AND FOR A WHILE SOME LADIES ARE THEN IN A STATE OF SEMI-CONSIOUSNESS. You then feel disorientated, vulnerable for a while.
Could be this situation, or maybe you feel guilty of sex.

A lot of ladies cry after sex whilst in a positive relationship, their emotions just come to the forefront because sex is something special and intimate.

Reply to H