Posted by: Anon | 2009-08-20

I would like to know the following:

When my husband &  I have sex and my husband inserts his penis in my vergina from behind can your vergina tear? As he loves it like that but it is very sore but I told him that I' m scared as my vergina will tear from behind.
Your comments will be helpful........

The wall of the vagina is very strong, so it can take some pressure, but yes, if too much pressure is exerted and this is done too quickly, it could potentially tear (of course there are early warning signs in the form of discomfort and then pain first). The rear entry position itself, however, is not usually associated with this unless force is used (this would be the same if you experienced forceful entry from the front). I wonder if perhaps the angle that he is penetrating from is making it painful...perhaps he is entering too shallow and needs to get further underneath you. Try different angles (eg. you on your hands and knees and him kneeling behind you) and if it still doesn't work for you, just let him know that this is not okay with you. You could always try again some other time...

Posted by: Anon | 2009-08-21

To Yi, you dont need to be rude this forum is for questions and either you answer the question ask or shut the -|- up....

If you so experienced then you should then know the -|- en aswer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I' m not that experience for you info.....

Posted by: yi | 2009-08-20

fuc k how old are you?????fuc k me!!!

Reply to yi