Posted by: Godisgood | 2013-02-12

Teachers : Redeployment

I have been redeployed o anoher school in January 2013 but when I get o ha school hay said they do not have the class for me as they didnt request for the replacement then I wrote the leters to the Education department where hey said I mus go o hat school even if I lodged the dispute.I had meetings with director and the headoffice agree that they must place us to the school where we would like to be. They keep on telling me about teh policies but no one is pripared to give that to me in writing.At the moment I do not have teh school to report to because I cant go to the school whre I do not have class or children to teach. I planned to stay in my previous school until the matter is resolved.I have all the copies of the letters I wrote to them. All I need from teh Education department is teh class with children because I believe that our children''s education is important.The procedures were not followed correctly when they were busy with redeployment because at the moment no one is prepared to teach my subjects and who is suffering .. the poor kids whose parents cant afford to take then to proper schools

Posted by: anon | 2013-02-14

You said you are a teacher? Check your spelling... The poor kids...

Reply to anon