Teacher + bleeding child = aids scare?

Hi, my boyfriend is a teacher at a normal primary school. Yesterday, a ball was kicked into a boy' s face and his nose started to bleed. Some blood drops fell on my boyfriends hand. He said the blood dried quickly and he washed is hands immediately. There is no visible open sores or wounds on my boyfriends hand, but he is still worried about making contact with blood. I know the chances are good that nothing happened, but if he wants to get tested, how long would he need to wait before having a quick aids test done that will be accurate based on this incident? Please advise, thanks!

Dear Anonymous
He should go now for a base line test and then again in 3 months. The risk is very low though.