Question
Posted by: miki | 2010-01-11

tea tree

can i use natural tea tree oil from Dischem on my stomach area where i have to inject 3x a wk REbif Interferon for Multiple Sclerosis? after injecting sometimes the area is red and inflammed or blue so i am looking for something natural to apply to this inflamed/bruised area on the days i am not injecting to keep my skin normal looking so to speak?

Any other remedies - natural? i dont want to use chemicals on my body.

What is your opinion about changing to a natural chemical free toothpase also for my 6 and 3 yr old - it does not have fluoride in it?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

i would rather use Traumeel on the area - this will help for inflammation and bruising.
Ti-tree works well for as an anti-viral / bacterial and fungal.

For multiple sclerosis think of vitamin D - as this helps with auto-immune diseases and muscular pain.

You can use natural toothpaste, we get enough fluoride in our water.

Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za