Tea Diet

I am planning to spend two months on tea, sugar and water only. Since this is a fairly long stretch it would be comfortable if my bowels are completely empty. I really look forward to going for long jogging sessions with the belly completely empty. The question is how do I get this complete emptying? Once I switch to the tea diet if I take 4-6 dulcolax tablets every evening will it give complete emptying, and if so how many days will it take? I switched to the tea diet since yesterday, so your advice at this point will be very timely.

Dear Anonymous
Please stop this diet immediately. It is not healthy and you will definitely develop severe deficiencies in vitamins if you do this. Your body can not run on sugar only - it needs proteien, carbohydrates, fats, fibre and vitamins ( from vegetables and fruit ) on a daily basis. As soon as you starve yourself (which is in fact what you will be doing) your metabolism will slow down to almost shut down and next time you eat normally you will pick up weight twice as fast. I think you need to go to the Diet page of health 24 website and read some articles about dieting.