Tea Diet

I am planning to spend two months on tea, sugar and water only. Since this is a fairly long stretch it would be comfortable if my bowels are completely empty. I really look forward to going for long jogging sessions with the belly completely empty. The question is how do I get this complete emptying? Once I switch to the tea diet if I take 4-6 dulcolax tablets every evening will it give complete emptying, and if so how many days will it take?

If you want to clean your bowel, you can use Clean Prep, once only. This is available at pharmacies and is used before abdominal surgery.

Please do not use the Dulcolax as intended. This is only meant to be used in a case of constipation or in a situation where the stools need to be softened.

I strongly recommend that you do not follow this tea diet for it will be a serious health risk. You will be depriving your body of essential nutrients, as well as carbohydrates, fatty acids and proteins that your body needs to function properly.

Kind regards