Posted by: sandile | 2011-09-02

Tea addiction

I can''t go a day without tea, it like a drug. If i haven''t had tea i get a terriable headache. Please help.

Expert ImageAddictions expert

it sound like you are going through caffine withdrawls these howerve will abate so just stick with it

Posted by: Jane | 2011-09-18

Hi. All the tea does contain cafeen - besides the rooibos! So on that end not too good if you have too much. I think (and this is not a medical opinion) consult a dietition, as you may be lacking some sort of nutriants thus your craving for tea and headaches without it.

Reply to Jane
Posted by: Michele | 2011-09-04

I am the same, I dont drink coffee as it gives me headaches but I love my tea. Rooibos, earl grey, english breakfast, green tea, honey tea, lemon tea, strawberry tea, chamomile all stocked in my pantry. If it is tea I will drink it. Is it bad for my body drinking this much??? I drink 5-6 cups a day with sweetner and milk???

Reply to Michele