Posted by: had enough | 2008-10-29

Today my boss' s wife called us into the kitchen because she wanted us to learn how make tea when we get a visitor coming into the company (warming the teapot, filling the flask, etc etc). My Colleagues and i felt very insulted as we are part of the senior staff. She went so far as to make a few of us make the tea in front of her and ask the rest of us to score them - this is pathetic i felt like telling her what to do with her tea bag - do you think we should discuss this with the boss or just let it be... on the funny side - we could always add it to our cv............. What do you suggest.

Hmm, I can think of several creative things she might do with her tea-bag. In fact her awful behaviour provides a whole new meaning to Tea Bag. I wonder if someone asked him whether to place the tea-training on your CV, he might see the strange aspect of it ? And you could ask him under what circumstances senior staff is expected to make tea. And was it only the ladies she condascendingly taught this art, or men as well ?

Posted by: GAP | 2008-10-29

Reply to GAP
Posted by: tea bag | 2008-10-29

i would also feel insulted but at the same time waht people do or say says a lot abou tthem. u dont have to necessarily take what ur boss did personally but learn something about her frm waht she did. some people are just to brainless to k now that what they are doing is inappropriate.she can make the damn! tea herself for your visitors.

Reply to tea bag