Question
Posted by: Me | 2012/01/17

TB lymph node

Hi doc
Just want to know if any oral contact or sex itself is an option with lymph node TB ?
and what foods or drinks to help with extreme nausea, TB related...

TB of the lymph node can not be transmitted sexually. Fresh fruit and vegetables, fish and chicken will be well tolerated. Avoid fatty foods, gassy drinks, coffee and spices. Nausea is a problem during TB treatment and I suggest that you consult your doctor for medication to treat the nausea.

1
Posted by: mads | 2012/01/18

Try grapefruit juice or lemon in water or some pineapple juice,it helped for me when i had tb

Reply to mads