Question
Posted by: Sarel | 2012-05-10

TB Feet

3 year old child Diagnose with TB in ankle. Pleace give more info
as the father of the child

Sarel

TB usually occurs in the lungs but in rare cases it can migrate to all areas of the body. It is essential that you follow the doctor's instructions closely regarding the treatment. If left untreated, it can have serious effects and leave your child crippled.

1
Posted by: Daiki | 2012-05-31

Fair response. I agree. From the steriegtas I mentioned in this video most of them are following trends. However I also own a business that is focused much more on the long term path. I believe having both is best because you can capitalize on emerging trends and makeï » ¿  a decent income while still building out your long term business model which will be there for you forever.I appreciate your feedback!Christian

Reply to Daiki