Question
Posted by: Andre | 2012/08/14

TB

Hi there Doc

I was wondering if you can assist me in the following matter at hand. I recently heard on the news that there is a new drug that can cure TB in just 2 weeks. What I wanted to find out is where can we find this new treatment and how effective is this new treatment. Last but not least is it safe for someone to be on the 6 month treatment and than move over to the new 2 week treatment?

Thank you in advance.

Andre

I am unaware of this new treatment and is therefore, unable to be of any assistance. I am also not able to find any literature about this.